Poisonous Plants info database at Cornell University

Poisonous Chocolate
a warning from Hersheys' web page

Poisonous Fertilizer
Many other fertilizers are deathly
We know a person that lost three pekingese after fertilizer her yard
Dogs get the fertilizer on their feet and then they lick if off

Also please be careful using insecticides many have been know to cause deaths in dogs
Toxicity and/or allergic reaction to these can be deadly to your pekingese.
ex: Dursban, Sevin, Malathion, Diazanon, plus others

Avoid all organophosphate insecticides which tend to be a neurotoxic

Do not leave any bag of fertilizers or Insecticides anyplace that your pet could get into it

Back to MAIN Page

Email me with an questions